Donnerstag, 23. Juni 2011

I think I can fly

Here you can see one of two sketches I made in the university. I had an idea for a bigger sized picture, which should come out very sad. I tried to practice  some positions for the motive.
The problem is, I won't find the time to finish that picture soon, because there is so much left to do! The next exams will come in almost three weeks. For practicing I used the character of a very close friend: Pi. =D But the final picture will have a different character.

2 Kommentare:

  1. Leider ist der Scan / das Foto ziemlich unscharf, aber ich finds echt süß geworden. Ihre Beine biegen sich aber nur ein wenig zu arg nach hinten, wenn sie von irgendwo "abspringt" (so wirkt es zumindest auf mich) und ich finde es super, dass du dich an unterschiedliche Posen ranwagst ♥
    Ich freu mich auf das fertige Bild *_*

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. cute!!:O love the movement.

    AntwortenLöschen